Reprogramming Your Brain
Besides using the Energy Accelerator Technique ©, here are several other methods to reprogram your brain.
- Meditation– practicing daily mindfulness will not only help you to feel less stress and anxiety, that sense of calm will become stronger and stronger with time. Meditation is when you are out of your head and in a state of awareness.
- Breathing exercises– when doing breathing exercises, be sure to be breathing vertical, coming from your belly instead of horizontally from your lungs. The deeper the breathe, the stronger the impact on your body. Most people when stressed tend to breathe shallowly.
- Tuning into your body– scanning your body to see where you are holding tension or emotion and then breathing into it is another way to reprogram the brain.
- Affirmations– whatever you plant in your mind and continually repeat with emotion will become reality. The brain cannot distinguish a thought from reality. The key though is doing it with emotion and possibly action. For example, repeating “I am a well-known entertainer”, beaming with delight, incanting the words while taking a bow as you say it has greater impact than flatly saying “I am a well known entertainer”.
- State them as “I am”, and in the present
- They should be positive (“I am erasing my debt” isn’t good but can be said as “I am building up my cash reserves in my bank account.”)
- Create short, concise/ specific, and dynamic affirmations- I am joyfully driving my new white BMW 7 series convertible down I-17.
- Include the -ing verb (see above example)
- It can also be stated as “I am so happy and grateful that I am ________________.”
- Visualizations– visualizations working similarly like affirmations, but instead of repeating words, you visualize the end result of what you wish to achieve.
- Priming Method– Tony Robbin’s has a method where by changing your emotional state, it allows for you to create a new thought or belief
Here’s how the priming method works:
- Sit down, close your eyes and raise your arms above your head.
- Breathe in heavily through your nose.
- As you breath out, pull your arms downward, making fists.
- Do this 30 times, in sets of 3.
- Upon completion, tap into gratitude and self-love.
Create 5 positive affirmations for yourself that you can cite daily.
Here are some examples:
- I am enjoying looking at my physically fit body of 135 lbs.
- I am thankfully making $250 in my new coaching business.
- I am standing in the light of God sharing my living that I love with all of my fans.
- I am so happy and grateful that I am in a loving, romantic partnership with an authentic, vulnerable handsome man.
Breaking Through Your Glass Ceilings
In order to grow, you have 3 choices:
- Stop doing what isn’t working
- Do more of what is working
- Start something new
You always have choices. Be careful not to blame the event when you don’t get the outcome you want. For example, you can’t blame the weather because you’re not happy. Or you can’t blame the traffic for not arriving on time.
When you want to take control of your life, you must take responsibility and accountability for who you are, your actions, and what you have achieved in life. You and only you have made the decisions to arrive where you are today. Even if you said that my parent… or my environment… it was still you who chose to do or not do some action.
You don’t want to ever come form a place of reaction which is unconscious, instead, come from a place of action which is conscious.
And when you find emotions/fears that stop you or come up, deal with them, using the tools you were given. Fears are merely unfelt feelings.
You have been given the tool to tap into your intuition, the tool of muscle testing your body– use it daily as guidance. Is it in my best interest to <fill in the blank> now? And then repeat it using the negative- Now is not the best time to <fill in the blank>? With time and practice, you will be masters at determining your best actions.
Create Your Ideal Day
Start your day with the following:
- Affirmations of what you want to create
- Gratitude- think of what is working in your life and what you are grateful for
- Meditation/Visualization- what would be your perfect day? What would you like to see happen in the future?
- Shift any emotions that come up
- Muscle test to ask if there is something that you should be doing today, or that would be a better option.
Congratulations! You have all of the necessary tools to make a huge breakthrough in your life. The key is keep doing the work- the more you actively work on yourself, the more that you will break through your glass ceiling.