There are many ways to build your confidence, so I chose some of my favorites to implement.
- Pay attention to to your wordsabout how you describe yourself. Do you ever say it’s just me? If you do, you are minimizing who you are and not recognizing your own worth. Don’t reinforce disempowering words.
- Take credit for your achievements, regardless of how small they may seem. Most women don’t recognize going to college, raising children or successfully completing a project as monumental. What milestones are you undervaluing? Celebrate your achievements!
- Step out of your comfort zone, even if you inch your way out. Challenge yourself. Surround yourself with emotional support if you need it. With every inch your expand, you are gaining more confidence, wisdom and consciousness. You are building your container of YOU- more to love, more to give, more to receive. Be sure to celebrate afterward!
- When the mind chatter turns to self-judgment, acknowledge what you heard but then remind yourself that that thought isn’t true, and you know better. Don’t fight or resist the thought, witness it. Then turn the negative thought into a positive one, even if you don’t believe it right now. It’s just your ego trying to keep you small in an effort to keep you safe. Watch how quickly that chatter will cease in time when you deny the negative thoughts space in your head.
- Have compassion for yourself. You most likely give to others, why not feed yourself with the same love?
Confidence is not gained overnight. But when you are conscious or your words and actions, you’ll be amazed how quickly you can achieve it. Don’t let your ego keep you small. I believe in you- will you allow yourself to believe in yourself as well?
Although your fears may cause you to use the handbrake, but you know you are READY to make a change in your life and claim your success, contact me for a free strategy session. Let’s chat about how I can support you through this journey.
Live confidently- be the success you were meant to be.